Franchise Solutions Limited is seeking to hire a hard-working Kitchen/Bar Helper to clean, stock, and maintain the kitchen and bar as well as help with the preparation of meal ingredients.
The successful candidate should demonstrate sound knowledge of proper food handling procedures, follow all food health and safety regulations, and display exceptional organizational skills to ensure the timely completion of kitchen and bar duties.
Main duties will include:
- Preparing meal ingredients for the cook, which includes washing, peeling, cutting, and slicing ingredients;
- Assisting kitchen/bar staff to unload food and beverage supplies from delivery trucks;
- Properly washing and drying all dishes, utensils, cooking instruments and cutting boards;
- Neatly putting away all utensils, cooking instruments, dishes, and cutting boards in their respective places;
- Removing garbage, replacing garbage bags, and washing garbage cans;
- Mopping and sweeping the kitchen areas as required;
- Storing ingredients and food items according to food safety standards.
- Proven experience helping in kitchen settings;
- Sound knowledge of food safety standards and procedures;
- Strong and excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and multitasking skills;
- Ability to stand for long hours;
- Fluency in verbal and written English is essential;
- Preference will be given to candidates possessing an O ’level standard of education or higher.
- A competitive salary;
- Career progression within the company.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.