IoT Solutions Limited, a subsidiary within the esteemed M. Demajo Group, is a local and global pioneer in Internet of Things solutions. Our company is at the forefront of innovation, specializing in the design and production of state-of-the-art hardware and software solutions for the Internet of Things.
As a result of our continuous growth, a vacancy has arisen for a Field Service Technician to form part of its growing and successful team.
The primary purpose of this role is to proficiently install and maintain tracking systems on vehicles, level sensing systems, and operate and set mechanical equipment in our production line such as lathe, milling machine, dosing machine, 3D printing equipment and CNC machines. The right candidate should provide exceptional customer support, and troubleshoot technical issues.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the General Manager and will be responsible for executing the following main duties amongst others:
- Installing tracking systems on vehicles, ensuring they function correctly and meet quality standards;
- Installing level sensing systems on tanks and cesspits, ensuring they function correctly and meet quality standards;
- Operating mechanical equipment such as lathes, milling machines, 3D printing, dosing machine, and CNC machines for various tasks related to the role;
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to the provided services;
- Providing exceptional customer support and service to clients, addressing their inquiries and concerns in a professional manner.
The ideal candidate shall:
- Have an electro-mechanical aptitude and the ability to operate relevant equipment;
- Be a resident in Malta;
- Have excellent verbal and written skills in both Maltese and English;
- Have a driving license;
- Have excellent communication and listening skills, a positive attitude, and a resilient character;
- Have strong problem-solving skills;
- Experience in similar job roles is considered an asset.
All personal details will be treated in strict confidence.