Newtech Limited, a subsidiary of the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit a full time Azure Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join its Information Technology team. This position calls for a responsible, motivated, and enthusiastic person who can work on his/her own initiative.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the IT Technical Manager. S/he will be primarily responsible for provision of consultation on policy management, service configuration on Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructures and endpoint management systems to Newtech’s various customers, with the aim to maximise the potential of these technologies.
The selected candidate will be performing the following duties amongst others:
Azure Tenant Management:
- Consultation on best practices for security, compliance, and resource utilization;
- Continuous monitoring and optimisation of Azure resources to ensure cost-effectiveness;
- Planning, implementation and configuration of Azure Services and policies;
- Proactive identification and resolution of any performance bottlenecks associated with Azure services.
Intune Endpoint Management:
- Consultation services on the management and the configuration of device policies to enforce security and compliance standards.
Reporting and Analytics:
- Generating regular reports on Azure usage, cost breakdowns, and security postures;
- Utilizing analytics to identify trends, potential issues, and areas for improvement.
The suitable candidate must:
- Be Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Associate Certified;
- Be Microsoft Endpoint Administrator Associate Certified;
- Be Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator Certified;
- Be a Microsoft certifications enterprise administrator /security administrator associate;
- Have CCNA or CCNP certification;
- Have experience with Microsoft Identity Management;
- Have experience in Server and network configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting;
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Be motivated and able to prioritize work in relation to the group’s objective;
- Be able to work in a team and on own initiative;
- Have an eye for detail with a strong drive to achieve work success;
- Be motivated to keep on learning new skills and acquiring knowledge.
All personal details will be treated in strict confidence.