Franchise Solutions Limited is seeking to recruit an ambitious and creative Chef de Partie on both full-time and part-time basis to join their kitchen team.
Reporting to the Sous Chef, the Chef de Partie will be preparing food before meal service begins, setting up/stocking kitchen stations and plating cooked foods.
Main duties will include:
- Preparing ingredients which are frequently used and ensuring supplies adequacy at the cooking stations
- Assisting the Chef to ensure a smooth and efficient running of the outlet
- Ensuring excellent dining experience to guests
- Ensuring that the kitchen is kept clean at all times and monitoring compliance with Hygiene and Health & Safety regulations
- Maintaining stock of clean kitchen equipment and reporting any maintenance needs
- Culinary School Diploma
- 1-2 years’ experience as Chef de Partie
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and multitasking skill
- Able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in verbal and written English is essential
- A competitive salary
- Career progression within the company.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.