IoT Solutions Limited, a subsidiary within the esteemed M. Demajo Group, is a local and global pioneer in Internet of Things solutions. Our company is at the forefront of innovation, specializing in the design and production of state-of-the-art hardware and software solutions for the Internet of Things.
As a result of our continuous growth, a vacancy has arisen for a Sales Engineer to form part of its growing and successful team.
In this role we are seeking a sales engineering professional who effectively combines in-depth technical knowledge with strong sales skills, facilitating the promotion of our cutting-edge technical products and services. A professional responsible for driving the company’s sales and aid marketing efforts to directly sell and promote IoT products and services, reach its target audience, and ultimately increase the revenue and profitability of the company.
The company’s products relate to Internet of Things applications, including GPS vehicle and fleet tracking services, level and distance monitoring of tanks, temperature and humidity control applications, on-street parking management, and others. The products and services are targeted towards both the local and international markets, to businesses, software integrators, consumers, and government entities.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the General Manager and will be responsible for executing the following main duties amongst others:
- Having a deep understanding of the technical aspects and capabilities of the products or services that are being sold. Be an expert in the features, specifications, and benefits of what they offer;
- Working closely with customers to identify their needs, challenges, and objectives. Using technical expertise to determine how the products or services can address these needs effectively;
- Continuously conducting research to identify competitive products or services, competitor activity, pricing and tactics. Using this information to develop effective marketing and sales strategies;
- Actively seek new sales opportunities and clients. This includes visiting clients on site, cold calling, emailing, networking, attending trade shows, and nurturing leads through the sales funnel;
- Overseeing digital marketing by doing market research and maintaining the Website, Email marketing, and Social media to effectively reach the target audience;
- Continuing to support the customer following a sale by ensuring the successful implementation of the product or service and addressing any technical issues that may arise;
- Providing technical support and answer customer questions;
- Addressing concerns, objections, and providing detailed information on the products or service;
- Being responsible for providing pricing and quotes to customers, taking into account their specific needs and configurations;
- Representing the Company during conferences, workshops and other activities thus keeping abreast of current information and developments in the field and making new business contacts.
The ideal candidate shall:
- Have a Degree or relevant proven work experience in engineering;
- Be a resident in Malta;
- Have fluent verbal and written skills in both Maltese and English;
- Have a driving license;
- Have excellent communication and listening skills, a positive attitude, and a resilient character;
- Have the ability to establish quality relationships with customers and a persuasive manner;
- Be a team player and collaborate with engineering and production departments.
All personal details will be treated in strict confidence.