Closing on: Mar 24, 2023
Uwejja is a creative media house that has worked with several leading power brands. The Company is looking to expand its team with like-minded individuals who wish to further their careers in a fast-growing environment.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for Website Development. The chosen
candidate will assist in exciting projects with leading local and foreign clients.
Main duties amongst others:
- Following a website design created in Adobe XD or Figma to develop new websites from scratch;
- Maintaining and updating existing websites;
- Collaborating with designers and stakeholders to ensure projects are completed on-time and to a high standard;
- Adding information and sourcing images for new/existing websites;
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and technologies.
Interested candidates must:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, web development or a related field;
- Be proficient in HTML, CSS, JavasScript and modern front-end frameworks (e.g. React, Angular);
- Have three years’ experience in professional website development;
- Have experience with server-side programming languages (e.g. PHP, Ruby on Rails);
- Have knowledge of SQL for database management;
- Have a strong understanding of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility;
- Have experience with content management systems, specifically WordPress;
- Be driven & self-motivated;
- Be a team player & capable of working under pressure.
The below traits will also be considered as assets:
- Have experience with developing a CMS;
- Have work experience using a PHP MVC Framework such as Laravel;
- Have experience with NodeJS or any other similar framework;
- Have experience in end-to-end development from server setup to deployment;
- Have experience with Docker, Git, and GitHub.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.
Basis: Full Time
Company Name: Uwejja Ltd
Closing Date: 24th March 2023
To Apply: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send a detailed curriculum vitae to the HR department on email@example.com quoting the job reference UWJA - WD 01/23