Closing on: Mar 24, 2023
Newtech Limited a subsidiary within the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit the services of an energetic and experienced Sales Account Manager to enhance its current sales team.
The chosen candidate will be reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and will be mainly managing the sales and promotion of the Company’s products and services.
Main duties will include:
- Develop and implement sales campaigns for the products and services provided by the Company;
- Work on corporate or public projects and manage the full sale-cycle of RFQ’s or Tender requests;
- Identify and develop sales plans in order to clearly communicate customer growth and acquisition strategies;
- Liaising with existing or new Vendors to set, monitor and achieve KPI’s, Objectives, Sales targets and Marketing campaigns or similar;
- Achieving maximum market penetration for products/services;
- Participate in market research activities related to the products and services provided by the Company;
- Liaising with senior management to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current conditions;
- Coordinating with other Departments on developments required to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction;
- Establishing a good relationship with all members of staff thus ensuring that they are motivated to work to the maximum of their capabilities.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have experience in account management;
- Have an understanding of software and hardware solutions;
- Have strong organisational skills;
- Have attention to detail;
- Be mature and have a smart appearance;
- Be outgoing and motivated;
- Be able to work on own initiative and under pressure;
- Be an effective team member;
- Be able to network, grow and maintain positive relationships with clients;
- Knowledge of e-Tendering platform and best practices would be an asset;
- Having an existing network of corporate accounts and leads would also be an asset.
All personal details will be treated in strict confidence.
Basis: Full Time
Company Name: Newtech Limited
Closing Date: 24th March 2023
To Apply: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources via email on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference (NWT - SAM 09/22).