Multi Packaging Limited is seeking to recruit a full time Quality Management System Administrator to complement its current team. The ideal candidate must be a reliable and motivated individual, who will be working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining the highest standard of good practice.
The selected candidate will be:
- Ensure that the Quality Management System processes are established, implemented and maintained as per certification requirements;
- Review, update and maintain company’s ISO documentation and ensure compliance with the requirements of the ISO standard;
- Prepare a yearly internal and external audit plan and coordinate the quality and environmental system compliance audits;
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders in-process redesign to improve conformance to standards, eliminate waste and generate quality excellence;
- Monitor implementation of all corrective and preventive actions within the establish deadlines provided;
- Assist in managing new projects relevant to quality improvement;
- Liaise with procurement for the supplier evaluation process and suppliers’ certification required;
- Monitor training expiry dates and to assist in booking/coordinating training courses;
- Perform general administrative support / assistance and other related duties as and when required.
- Excellent knowledge in excel;
- Ability to act professionally & discreetly;
- Have Excellent verbal & communication skills;
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and handle projects;
- Have Excellent attention to detail;
- Previous experience in ISO 9001:2015 administrative role is considered an asset.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.