Closing on: Mar 24, 2023
Special Interest Travel (SIT) Limited is seeking to recruit a Japanese Sales and Operations Coordinator to join its current Japanese Groups Division. This is a key position within the department and requires direct involvement with a wide range of different clients in both sales and operations.
The main function of the role is to drive sales, handle/follow up requests, and to finalize arrangements for group and FIT travel bookings.
The ideal candidate must:
- have sales acumen coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- be well organised and have previous experience in coordinating group and FIT travel;
- be customer care oriented and have an outgoing personality;
- be an energetic team player with a positive attitude and enjoys being with people;
- be willing to work flexible hours;
- be ICT literate.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
A very strong command of written and verbal English and Japanese is essential.
Preference will be given to candidates having experience in a similar role and possessing a clean driving license.
Basis: Full Time
Company Name: Special Interest Travel Limited
Closing Date: 24th March 2023
To Apply: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources via email on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference SIT - JSOC 12/2022.