Special Interest Travel (SIT) is seeking to recruit a Groups’ Coordinator to join our Groups Division. This is a key position within the department and requires direct involvement with a wide range of different clients in both selling and event organization.
The main function of the role is to drive sales and includes building and maintaining relationships with new and established clients, handling requests, following up, handling site visits, finalizing arrangements and logistics and as well as coordinating with various companies to ensure a smooth running of the group operations.
The ideal candidate must:
- have sales acumen coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- have presentation skills;
- be well organised;
- be customer care oriented and have an outgoing personality;
- be an energetic team player with a positive attitude and enjoys being with people;
- be willing to work flexible hours;
- be ICT literate.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
- Fluency in either Spanish, Portuguese, or Polish language
A very strong command of written and verbal English is essential.
Preference will be given to candidates possessing a clean driving license.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.