Newtech Limited is fast-growing company focused on delivering high-quality products and services to its clients. It is a leading player in the industry.
Newtech Limited is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced General Manager to continue expanding its product portfolio and attract new business opportunities.
The General Manager will be reporting to the Managing Director and will be responsible for managing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the Company’s business development activities aimed at promoting growth by attracting new business and expanding existing business through innovative product portfolio. S/he will establish and build sound relationships with all suppliers, customers, and industry stakeholders to enhance the profitability and ensure the long-term success of the company. Additionally, the General Manager will develop operating policies and procedures and direct the work of subordinates.
Duties and Responsibilities (amongst others):
- Develop and implement business development strategies to promote growth and increase revenue;
- Foster a culture of excellence, teamwork, and collaboration;
- Hire and onboard new joiners, and ensure they are trained to meet company standards;
- Conduct performance evaluations and provide constructive feedback to employees;
- Oversee budgeting and financial planning;
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of market trends and competitor activity.
Qualifications, skills and attributes required:
- 3+ years of commercial and technical experience in IT solution with a focus on Microsoft Technologies and Cyber Security Solutions;
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, IT, marketing, or a related field;
- Strong knowledge of IT-related products and Microsoft licenses, including licensing models and solution services;
- Strong knowledge of cyber security solutions and services;
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and financial skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Capability to create strategic plans together collaboration and enable a team of people to achieve common goals;
- Experience with hiring, training, and managing employees;
Applicants in possession of a Masters in business administration will be given preference.
All personal details will be treated in strict confidence.