Special Interest Travel Limited (SIT) is seeking to recruit a French Leisure Coordinator to join the growing team. The post requires a team player having a positive and energetic attitude and enjoys being with people.
This is a key position within the department and requires direct involvement with a wide range of different clients from France. The selected candidate will be reporting to the Assistant General Manager and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Communicating with clients in France to book travel services in Malta, including accommodation, transfers, tours and dinners.
- Carrying out periodic checking in on groups during their stay in Malta.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and established clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and established suppliers.
- Liaising with the accounts team to ensure all invoices are sent and suppliers are paid.
- Finding ways of attracting new business and streams of income.
There might be the need to assist on operations in busy periods. These duties may include:
- Greeting clients at the airport;
- Accompanying groups to hotels and assisting them with check in;
- Administering welcome meetings, explaining programs and proposing excursions;
- Assisting clients during dinners and excursions;
The ideal candidate must:
- Have excellent problem solving and customer care skills;
- Be well organized;
- Be a native French speaker with a very strong command of written and spoken English;
- Be willing to work flexible hours including evening events, nights and weekends;
- Tourism experience;
- Have a clean driving licence.
Previous experience in a similar role and possession of own car will be considered assets.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.