M. Demajo (Services) Limited is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their Accounts Department.
The selected candidate shall engage in forecasting, budgeting, cost reduction analysis, and reviews of operational performance; and shall support the management team by offering insights that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company/ies.
This role will involve preparation of management accounts, budgets, investment appraisals, cashflow projections, development and implementation of internal control procedures, liaising with banks, with auditors and consultants and more.
The ideal candidate must:
- hold a degree in Accountancy and/or ACCA and must be Warranted;
- have a minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in accounting;
- be competent in Influencing and Impact (including Conflict Management) and Project Management;
- have excellent communication skills and be fluent in written and spoken English;
- have strong analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude;
- be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.