Closing on: Jun 30, 2023
M. Demajo (Services) Limited, a subsidiary within the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit a Debt Collection Clerk to assist the Credit Controller and Chief Financial Officer.
The chosen candidate will be responsible to communicate with the debtors so that any outstanding debt is settled.
The role of the Debt Collection Clerk will include:
- Assisting in debt collection whilst maintaining contact with debtors and following up their accounts.
- Making outbound calls and handling inbound calls to service accounts.
- Overseeing the mailing of letters to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts and giving information to the Credit Controller to ensure that precaution is taken when selling to delinquent accounts.
- Co-ordinating with the Credit Controller/Chief Financial Officer to examine the possibility of legal action for long overdue accounts.
- Maintaining files, records, and journals to provide a chronology of collection activity for every overdue debtors account, and provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of collection results.
The ideal Candidate must:
- Have excellent verbal and written skills in both Maltese & English.
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Possess excellent communication skills and customer focus approach.
- Possess an O ’Level standard of education.
Experience in the role will be considered an asset.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.
Basis: Full Time
Company Name: M. Demajo Services Limited
Closing Date: 30th June 2023
To Apply: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send a detailed curriculum to the Head of Human Resources via email on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference (MDSL - DCC 04/23).