Multi Packaging Limited a subsidiary company within the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit a full-time Assistant Operator to safely perform a wide range of tasks that include stacking corrugated product.
The ideal candidate must be an energetic and agile person with a can-do attitude towards work. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Corrugator Executive and will be supporting the rest of the production team.
Main Duties will include:
- Embracing the company’s culture, based on values of integrity, respect, accountability, and
- Conducting quality checks;
- Setting-up material;
- Maintaining a clean and organised workspace;
- Operating fork lifters and assisting in loading or moving materials and products;
- Work in a safe manner and to comply with all rules and regulations related to Health & Safety;
- Be willing to learn and participate in training provided by the company;
- Ensuring that all work processes set by the company are adhered to;
- Actively participate in seeking to improve and advance within the company;
- Continually keep oneself updated on developments within the area of work;
- Performing any other duties which may be assigned from time to time;
- Ensuring a high quality/standard of work and service throughout.
Job Skills and Attributes:
- Have positive attitude towards work;
- Have good verbal and written communication skills;
- Be problem solving, able to make decisions, concentrate and have attention to detail;
- Be willing to follow instructions and production schedules;
- Be a team player;
- Be able to act quickly when a problem arises.