Closing Date: 6th November 2021
M. Demajo (Timbers) Limited, a market leader in the local scene with decades of experience in the flooring sector, is seeking to recruit a Part-Time Storekeeper to join its current team. The chosen candidate will be assisting in the day to day running of the stores and will be ensuring that clients are serviced efficiently in accordance to the Company’s standards.
The selected candidate will also be responsible for:
- Preparing goods for delivery and/or shipment;
- Checking-in and checking-out deliveries and ensuring that the necessary documentation is in order;
- Loading / unloading of goods and effecting deliveries as per proper invoice;
- Maintaining proper and up-to-date records related to the movement of stock;
- Assisting in the unpacking and storing of materials, supplies and equipment;
- Maintaining store equipment and ensuring a safe environment.
Interested candidates must:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role;
- Have a clean police-conduct and driving licence;
- Possess a good level of communication skills;
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources via email on email@example.com, quoting the job reference MDT – SK 10/21.