Closing Date: 26th February 2021
Exigy Limited is seeking to recruit a Solution Developer to join its current team of professionals
Your journey with us
The selected candidate will be reporting to the General Manager and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Get further in-depth knowledge on core technology platforms including C# .Net & .Net core, MVC, SQL Server, HTML/JS/CSS and JS frameworks such as React.
- Specialise in one or more of the following technologies – Office 365, Azure platform, PowerBI and .NET.
- Work on assigned development tasks.
- Assist in solution testing and deployment phases.
- Compile test scripts, deployment procedures and support documentation as required.
- Deliver on-site client training.
- Provide 2nd line escalated support involving technologies mentioned above resolving customer solution issues.
- Get certified along the way.
What does it take to join our team
- 1 to 2 years working experience in a software development role.
- A good working attitude showing enthusiasm, commitment, respect for others and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- An aptitude for software development.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn.
- Ability to write clean object-oriented code.
- Knowledge in relational databases and schema design.
- Experience with client side technologies including HTML/JS/CSS and related frameworks.
- 2 years of experience using C#, SQL and MVC framework.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Involvement in testing cycles and procedures.
- Willingness to improve and acquire new skills.
What we offer
- An agile company with flat hierarchies.
- The opportunity to work with self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Competitive salary.
- Favourable health insurance scheme and subsidised parking.
- Opportunities to develop and grow in your career.
- Opportunity to meet and interact with clients.
- Assistance in achieving recognised certifications.
Candidates having experience in the corrugator sector will be given preference.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.
To Apply: Interested applicants are requested to send their application including a detailed curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources on email@example.com quoting the job reference EXG – SD 01/21