Closing Date: 28th July 2022
A vacancy has arisen for the position of a Service Desk Agent within Joseph Cachia & Son Limited, a subsidiary company within the M. Demajo Group. Joseph Cachia & Son Limited, besides representing world renowned brands, supplies, distributes and maintains money handling equipment, queuing systems, noise and air monitoring equipment to commercial and industrial entities. Furthermore, the company has a fully-trained technical team providing a 24-hour round the clock maintenance and support service. Joseph Cachia & Son Limited has also developed strong business relationships with leading suppliers some of whom it has teamed up with, to successfully bid for large-scale tenders involving complex infrastructural projects in the field of energy, the environment and security.
Based in Malta and reporting directly to the Operations Manager - Technical & Sales Division, the chosen candidate will be performing the following main duties amongst others:
- Managing support requests originating through a range of channels, such as emails and phone calls;
- Gathering information through customer interactions and seeing to general queries;
- Resolving minor technical issues remotely with the primary focus being customer satisfaction;
- Managing service documentation and maintaining comprehensive records of service requests;
- Performing any administration duties such as filing, updating customer and supplier folders and issuing service-related invoicing, when necessary.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have technical expertise and problem-solving abilities thus devising technical and original solutions to customer’s problems;
- Have excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise and perform effective multi-tasking;
- Be a team player thus meeting customer’s expectations.
Applicants possessing specialised certifications, such as ITIL, and proficiency in a variety of Microsoft products will be given preference.
All personal details will be treated in strict confidence.
To Apply: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources via email on email@example.com, quoting the job reference JCS – SDA 06/22.