Closing Date: 18th December 2021
A vacancy has arisen for the position of a Service Desk & Administration Officer within Joseph Cachia & Son Limited, a subsidiary company within the M. Demajo Group. Joseph Cachia & Son Limited, besides representing world renowned brands, supplies, distributes and maintains money handling equipment, queuing systems, noise and air monitoring equipment to commercial and industrial entities. Furthermore, the company has a fully-trained technical team providing a 24-hour round the clock maintenance and support service. Joseph Cachia & Son Limited has also developed strong business relationships with leading suppliers some of whom it has teamed up with, to successfully bid for large-scale tenders involving complex infrastructural projects in the field of energy, the environment and security.Based in Malta and reporting directly to the Operations Manager - Technical & Sales Division, the chosen candidate will be performing the following main duties amongst others:
- Managing support requests originating through a range of channels, such as emails and phone calls;
- Gathering information through customer interactions and seeing to general queries;
- Resolving minor technical issues remotely with the primary focus being customer satisfaction;
- Managing service documentation and maintaining comprehensive records of service requests;
- Performing any administration duties such as filing, updating customer and supplier folders and issuing service-related invoicing, when necessary.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have technical expertise and problem-solving abilities thus devising technical and original solutions to customer’s problems;
- Have excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise and perform effective multi-tasking;
- Be a team player thus meeting customer’s expectations.
Applicants possessing specialised certifications, such as ITIL, and proficiency in a variety of Microsoft products will be given preference.
All personal details will be treated in strict confidence.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources via email on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference JCS – SDAO 11/21.