Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 7th December 2019
Special Interest Travel (SIT) is seeking to recruit a Sales & Operations Executive to join its growing MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events) and Group Travel Division.
This key position within these departments requires direct involvement with different clients in both selling and event organization. The main function of the role is to:
- Drive sales including building and maintaining relationships with new and established clients;
- Develop new business opportunities;
- Handle requests and follow ups;
- Handle site visits, finalize arrangements and logistics;
- Coordinating with various companies to ensure a smooth running of the group operations.
Interested candidates must:
- Be team players with a positive and energetic attitude who enjoy being with people;
- Have sales acumen coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Be well-organized and possess good time management skills;
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines;
- Be able to work under minimal supervision, be proactive and take initiative;
- Have a professional disposition and must maintain grooming standards;
- Be fluent in English and German;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Possess a clean driving licence;
- Be willing to work flexible hours and to travel overseas.
Communication skills in Spanish and French, or any other language will be considered as assets.
Experience in coordinating group travel will also be considered an asset
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.