Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 14th November 2019
Newtech Limited a subsidiary within the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit the services of a Sales Manager, to continue enhancing the company’s distribution business and leading market position.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the General Manager and will be mainly planning, directing and controlling all operations within the Sales Department. Main duties will include:
- Achieving both short and long-term objectives for sales growth;
- Developing and implementing sales campaigns for the products and services;
- Supervising the Company’s sales performance;
- Reviewing analysis of activities, costs, operations, and forecasting data;
- Liaising with the General Manager to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives;
- Liaising with existing or new vendors to set, monitor and achieve KPI’s, objectives, sales targets and marketing campaigns or similar;
- Working on corporate or public projects and managing the full sale-cycle of RFQ’s or tender requests;
- Representing the Company during community projects and at public, social, and business gatherings;
- Leading/participating in, management committees on special studies and special projects.
Interested candidates must:
- Have two to three years’ experience in Sales Management related to the IT Industry;
- Hold Microsoft/Lenovo/APC Certifications or others;
- Have knowledge of product platforms and hardware components;
- Have knowledge of cyber-security policies and best practices;
- Have knowledge of e-Tendering platform and best practices;
- Have an existing network of corporate accounts and leads;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work on own initiative and under pressure;
- Be an effective team member;
- Be able to learn new technologies according to the business needs and to attend training when required.
Knowledge of other product sets would be considered an asset.
All personal details will be treated in strict confidence.