Basis: Full time
Closing Date: 3rd September 2022
Multi Packaging Limited is seeking to recruit a full time Sales Administrator to complement its current team. The ideal candidate must be a reliable and motivated individual, who will be working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining the highest standard of good practice.
The selected candidate will be:
- Providing support the Local & Export Sales Co-Ordinator in handling generic customer demands and process sales orders up to delivery;
- Proactively liaising with various internal departments, thus ensuring that delivery due dates are adhered to;
- Receiving, processing and acknowledging customer incoming orders;
- Issuing quotations, dealing with visitors and managing incoming telephone calls;
- Processing finished good items, product BOM and item pricing;
- Replying to customer queries with regards to order status;
- Handling incoming customer calls and replace at the front desk as required;
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Have a minimum of one years’ experience in a similar role;
- Have an ‘O’ Level standard of education;
- Have excellent administrative and organization capabilities;
- Possess good interpersonal skills;
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in Maltese and English;
- Be meticulous and have an ability to work efficiently under pressure.
Italian Language knowledge will be considered an asset.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.
To Apply: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae via email on email@example.com to the Head of Human Resources, quoting the job reference MPL - SADM 08/22.