Closing Date: 26th September 2021
Multi Packaging Limited a subsidiary of the M. Demajo Group is looking for a responsible, well groomed, friendly and dedicated person to work in the post of Reception & Administration Clerk. The chosen candidate will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment whilst maintaining the highest standard of good practice.
S/he will be dealing with visitors and will be managing incoming telephone calls, including the Company’s digital media tools. The selected person will also be responsible for the general office/clerical duties and will be forming part of a team of administrative clerks with the possibility of growth within the organisation.
Main duties will include:
- Manning the Reception Desk, greeting clients and visitors, and dealing with reception-related duties;
- Handling Customer Care functions via telephone, email and Social Networks;
- Replying to general enquiries and directing them to the persons concerned;
- Handling of invoices, cash sales and payments;
- Assisting the Product Development team;
- Updating changes on the company’s database;
The successful applicant must:
- Have an “O” Level standard of Education;
- Have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially in Excel and Word;
- Be an effective communicator and a quick learner;
- Be meticulous and have an eye for detail;
- Have good customer care and excellent organizational skills;
- Be able to multi-task and work on his/her own initiative;
- Be flexible in his/her hours of work since he/she will be required to work mornings or afternoons on different days of the week as per established roster.
The selected candidate will be engaged on a part-time basis, Monday to Friday and will be working an average of eighteen (18) hours per week as follows:
Morning Shift: 08.15–13.45 hours and Afternoon Shift: 11.30–17.00 hours.
Preference will be given to candidates having a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position and having excellent verbal and written communication skills in Maltese and English.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.