Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 18th April 2020
Multi Packaging Limited, a subsidiary of the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit an experienced full-time Production Coordinator to join its current Production team.
The ideal candidate must be an energetic and agile person with a can-do attitude towards work. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Production Manager and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Coordinating the daily production work;
- Planning the corrugator program and assisting in the production plans and runs;
- Coordinating product deliveries to customers and following up on sales orders;
- Keeping stock for on-call customers according to agreed stock levels;
- Ensuring that Production Sections, including the Deliveries area are well organised;
- Liaising with the Corrugating, Converting and Deliveries Coordinators regarding all urgencies and the day-to-day requirements;
- Preparing and recording the corrugator production schedule on the ERP system and replicating programme onto the machine;
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports as required.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a production environment;
- Possess a Diploma (MQF Level 5) level of education;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Be able to work under pressure and to reach deadlines;
- Be a team leader and able to take decisions;
- Be competent at multitasking;
- Be willing to work flexible hours.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Very good organisational skills;
- Stress management and team building skills;
- Analytical and mathematical skills.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.