Closing Date: 28th January 2022
M. Demajo (Timbers) Limited, a subsidiary of the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit a Parquet Layer to join its current team.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Sales Manager and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Installing floor panels, parquet, skirting and decking;
- Aligning and fastening materials;
- Using adhesives, hoists, hand tools and power tools;
- Loading/unloading the van and delivering orders.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be capable of measuring and cutting precisely;
- Be able to make correct use of power saws, sanders, flooring nailers and hand tools;
- Have a basic understanding in wood types;
- Be able to flawlessly finish incomplete flooring;
- Possess a clean driving licence;
- Be keen to learn.
Preference will be given to candidates having experience in wood works or furniture installations.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources via email on email@example.com quoting the job reference (MDT – PL 09/21).