Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 10th September 2021
M. Demajo (Services) Limited, a subsidiary within the M. Demajo Group, is currently seeking to recruit a proactive, meticulous and responsible individual in the position of Logistics Clerk.
The selected candidate will be assisting the Head of Logistics and the other members within the Logistics Department in the day-to-day general duties.
The role of the Logistics Clerk will include:
- Preparing and processing all customs entries and formalities;
- Preparing all documentation related to the National Statistics Office;
- Maintaining updated and accurate records regarding fuel, insurance, maintenance and fines of the companies’ vehicles;
- Ensuring that all assets, vehicles and consignments are adequately insured and that any subsequent claims are dealt with an efficient and timely manner.
The ideal Candidate must:
- Have excellent verbal and written skills in both Maltese & English;
- Be highly motivated and able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Be able to work within a team and have collaborative skills;
- Possess excellent communication skills and customer focus approach;
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office applications.
Experience in the role will be considered an asset.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.