Closing Date: 29th October 2022
Newtech Limited is seeking to recruit a Junior IT Assistant. The chosen candidate will be forming part of the technical division and will be reporting directly to the IT Technical Manager. S/he will be responsible for delivering day to day IT desktop support, installations and troubleshooting of desktop computers.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have basic knowledge and understanding of the Windows Desktop Operating System;
- Basic understanding of networking concepts;
- Support roll-outs of new applications;
- Have a keen interest in IT and the ability to learn new skills and build knowledge;
- Be able to follow set instructions and processes;
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work on own initiative;
- Be an effective team member;
- Possess own transport and clean driving license.
The successful candidate must also have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems;
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Basic understanding of computer hardware components and peripherals;
- General software components and diagnostics;
- Microsoft Office 365
Applicants in possession of certificates in relation to MCSE will be given preference.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.
To Apply: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job reference NT – ITCSA 04/22.