Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 22nd August 2022
Newtech Limited a subsidiary of the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit a Full Time IT System Engineer to join its Information Technology team.The company is looking for a positive and energetic individual to assist with enhancing its current team and to continue building the company to take on new challenges.The chosen candidate will be reporting to the IT Technical Manager. S/he will be responsible for the physical, virtual, on premise and cloud infrastructure
Main duties will include (among others):
- Implementation, administration, and support of the network infrastructure.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the infrastructure environment, providing expert advice and improvements according to best practices.
- Assisting in the day-to-day support of all technical matters.
- Ensuring optimal reliability, integrity, and security.
- Planning, design, implementation, and maintenance of on premises, virtual and cloud infrastructure.
- Ensuring all systems are adequately protected and up to date.
- Maintaining systems documentation.
The preferred candidate must possess:
- A minimum of two years’ experience as an IT System Engineer or a similar role;
- An active CCNA or CCNP certification.
- Experience in server and networking technologies;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Customer oriented with good interpersonal skills;
- Motivation and ability to prioritize work in relation to the group’s objective;
- The ability to work on his/her own initiative and as part of a team;
- An eye for detail with a strong drive to achieve work success;
Microsoft certifications in enterprise administrator /security administrator associate/Azure would be considered an advantage
All personal details will be treated in strict confidence.
To Apply: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources via email on email@example.com, quoting the job reference NWT-ITSE 07/22.