Closing Date: 3rd November 2022
IoT Solutions Limited a subsidiary of the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit a Full-Time Full Stack Developer to join its current talented team of IoT Experts.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for executing the following main duties amongst others:
- Building fully functional online platforms using a range of different technologies that handle incoming data from various IoT sensors and devices.
- Forming part of negotiations related to the design, development and maintenance of new and existing features of the company’s online services.
- Collaborating closely with our Engineering team, thus ensuring system consistency and creating a great user experience.
- Emerging and stimulating technology and devices, which will have a direct impact on society and the users making use of the company’s services.
Interested candidates must:
- Be proficient in the following front-end and back-end programming languages: PHP, JS, HTML, CSS, SQL.
- Be familiar with the following frameworks: - Laravel, Bootstrap.
- Be acquainted with Databases and Web Servers
- Be good at building front-end and back-end systems (online dashboard/platform)
- Be capable of integrating and maintaining new and existing APIs
- Be able to write clean and future-proof code for front-end and back-end
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Be curious about new technologies and eager to find ways to implement them
- Have MQF Level 6 or better in Software Development
Perks / Benefits - The chosen candidate will be given the opportunity to:
- Work in a friendly and experienced team.
- Work on new and upcoming technologies and innovations.
- Grow within the company.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.
To Apply: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources via email on email@example.com quoting the job reference IoT – FFSD 08/22.