Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 3rd December 2020
M. Demajo (Graphic Arts) Limited, a subsidiary within the M Demajo Group is seeking to recruit an Export Sales Manager to join its existing team.
The Export Sales Manager will be maximizing the distribution of the Company’s brand throughout the European region whilst developing other regions and will be constantly liaising with the Managing Director with regards to all aspects of the company’s related business.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Managing Director and will be performing the following main duties amongst others:
- Marketing and achieving sales of the company’s product overseas;
- Visiting all clients overseas;
- Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities;
- Planning, designing, developing and implementing different sales strategies according to the customer’s requirements;
- Studying the market and preparing reports on the target country or countries;
- Identifying new business opportunities by tapping into potential customers from different countries and regions;
- Developing constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper export procedures and activities;
- Planning sales campaigns suited to that country and current consumer trends;
- Being involved in the planning process and reviewing of budgets for product ranges;
- Managing the administration of orders, contracts and export documents;
- Devising innovative growth strategies.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in Export Sales Management or similar;
- Be fluent in English and Spanish;
- Possess a high level of verbal and written communication skills;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding selling techniques;
- Be able to work on own initiative, under pressure and without supervision;
- Be an effective team member;
- Be creative and able to synergise with company and vendor sales and marketing guidelines;
- Be a critical thinker and demonstrate problem-solving skills;
- Be able to learn new systems according to the business needs and to attend training when required;
- Be willing to travel and spend time overseas on a frequent basis (sometimes for a prolonged period).
Fluency in Russian and experience in Industrial packaging materials will be considered as assets.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.