Closing Date: 18th August 2022
Multi Packaging Limited a subsidiary of the M. Demajo Group is seeking to recruit a full time Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator. The chosen person will be responsible to provide quality environmental health and safety support and to ensure that all practices are in compliance with ISO14001, Occupational Health and Safety Authority (OHSA) and Environment and Resources Authority (ERA) regulatory requirements.
The selected candidate will be required to coordinate with the company’s management on facility deficiencies and monthly safety inspections. S/he will also be required to provide daily guidance and direction in EHS programs at the employee/supervisor level to ensure a common and effective approach.
Duties will include:
- Organizing, coordinating and maintaining data of all waste streams;
- Monitoring of inhouse safety maintenance log;
- Maintaining relevant documentation (e.g. MSDS, servicing records, waste notes, contracts, etc);
- Planning, coordinating and assisting services as required;
- Monitoring HSE training expiry dates and assisting in booking/coordinating training courses;
- Assisting the Quality Manager in the upkeep of ISO 14001 and formulating best strategies to meet objectives;
- Attending to safety committees and meetings, investigating incidents and colleagues’ complaints, presenting any concerns to Management and carrying out routine inspections;
- Executing ad hoc reports as required.
The successful applicant must:
- Have previous Environmental Health & Safety experience;
- Have strong administrative skills;
- Have excellent knowledge in Excel;
- Be able to act professionally and discreetly;
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills;
- Be able to multitask and manage workload;
- Be flexible and able to work under pressure and handle multiple projects;
- Be meticulous and capable of giving excellent attention to detail.
Experience relating to Management Systems such as Environmental ISO 14001 will be considered as an asset.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence
To Apply: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to the Head of Human Resources, quoting the job reference MPL - EHSC 07/22