Closing Date: 10th June 2021
The M. Demajo Group is seeking to recruit a Part-Time Delivery Person to assist in the Company deliveries. This position calls for a responsible, motivated and enthusiastic person who can work on his/her own initiative.
The selected candidate will be forming part of the Operations Division and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Delivering products to the Company’s clients in a timely and professional manner in various locations around Malta;
- Collecting payments upon delivery;
- Following company policies and procedures.
Interested candidates must:
- Have at least one-year experience within a delivery/warehouse role;
- Be smart, reliable and customer oriented;
- Be organized and detail oriented;
- Possess a valid and clean driving licence together with a clean driver insurance rating;
- Be able to speak, read and write in both Maltese and English;
- Be polite and capable to communicate well with superiors and clients;
- Possess a can-do attitude.
The standard working hours are Monday to Friday (four hours daily).
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job reference MDG – DP 05/21.